Monday, August 8, 2016

I'm Here! I'm Alive!


Wow, its been over a month since I've posted anything! Almost two months! For everyone still checking and reading this blog, thanks for sticking with me!


I wanted to get on here and assure you all that I'm still alive. I start a new job today that I am super excited about, I am currently 18 weeks along in my pregnancy (second trimester) and starting to show/outgrow all of my regular clothes, and doing super well.

I also received my stuff from the military movers so I should be starting to post again soon! Once I straighten everything and get my dolls on display, my life will return to normal. This will be the most demanding job I've ever had (first full time job!)  and of course I have the pregnancy but I do intend to start posting again, likely starting this week.


And then it's my goal to update every two weeks. I'm also hoping that I'll be able to head down to the American Girl store the weekend that Melody debuts-fingers crossed. If I do, I'll post the pictures on here.

Anyways, thanks for being here!




2 comments: